Motorcycles's questions - Ukrainian iziqna

How to break a Honda engine?

29 answers · 3 weeks ago
My dad has a 1997 Honda dream and it still runs very smooth... The problem is that sometimes I have to drive it and I don't want to ride some oldish-looking motorcycle and I hate it...

Anyone familiar with Tomos mopeds ?

11 answers · 2 weeks ago

New Husqvarna starter not engaging?

6 answers · 2 weeks ago
batter good,oil o

Best answer: Plenty of reasons to owning both but a cage (car or trunk) is more useful. So flip a coin, your call. Owned plenty of both for years, sometimes without the motorcycle but the two wheels keep tugging me back on.

Did john ever make a motercycle?

5 answers · 3 weeks ago

CVT vs 5speed?

7 answers · 3 weeks ago
How would the engine of a 600cc snow mobile (4 stroke with CVT transmission) compare to a 600cc class dirtbike engine (4stroke 5speed manual)? For example, the ktm 690(54kw, 75Nm) vs the ski doo Rotax ACE 600 4-stroke(42 kw, 55Nm). How would the CVT transmission impact the acceleration of these engines in... show more

Tow bar. Ball weight limit.?

9 answers · 3 weeks ago
I just installed a tow bar rated at 2200kg towing and 150kg down load weight on the ball. I plan on using it to carry a motorcycle that weighs 140kg + motorcycle rack (27kg) which attaches to the tow bar hitc, not a trailer. Im just over the limit by 17kg. Is that going to be any big of a problem? I have been... show more

To make a long story short because the long post i just had suddenly disappeared. I have a 16 street glide with 4k miles. I don't use it much, i feel bad being away from my family (wife and two kids age 2&3) when i am on it if I'm not driving to work. (Which sucks because it's hot as hell on the... show more

Best answer: A $1,500 van and couple hundred dollar gun? Sounds shady.

I’m thinking of getting hold of a Street Bob soon but I ride quite a bit with my girlfriend pillion. I’m wanting to get an insight of how comfortable they are and how they perform with a passenger. Thanks

Are ATVS faster than mini bikes?

7 answers · 4 weeks ago

Best answer: The last few digits on a VIN usually indicate the sequence in the production line. The PROBLEM is that the numbers don't always start at Zero or One. If you know what the FIRST number in the series was, then you can determine YOUR bike's place in the line.

A few months ago I bought a motorcycle with the intent to use it as a personal vehicle but I decided I want to sell it, it's not registered in my name however I do have the pink slips and all the paperwork, can I just sell it as it is?

Best answer: As long as you have a welder, and a pipe bender, sure why not??

Motorcycle making ticking noise?

12 answers · 1 month ago
Yamaha V Star 1300 making ticking noise I had a Yamaha V-Star 950 do the same thing what's the noise from they both run great

......when they get retaliated on?

Y'know, well able to handle themselves, but can knock a few heads of some local scum if needs be